So… Why Draught Beer?
The debate between bottle lovers and draught lovers will continue throughout eternity. Here are a few things we do to ensure our draught is the best...
- The kegs are stored on delivery and held at 3°C. The draught lines are chilled to 3°C from the keg room right to the bar faucets.
- We regularly clean and maintain our draught lines. Clean lines, clean beer, perfect flavour.
- Nitrogen, at constant proper pressure, “drives” draught from keg room to faucet. This protects against oxidation and enhances the texture and head of draught, producing bubbles smaller than that of carbon dioxide which releases hidden aromas thus enhancing the taste.
- We use only BCGs. Beer Clean Glasses. The glass must be perfectly clean in order to provide the best result.
- Our inventory is computer monitored, ensuring proper ordering and rotation resulting in an always fresh glass of draught.
Draught Beer Selections
(12oz) $4.20 (20oz) $6.50 (60oz) $19.03
Easy drinking lager with true Canadian taste that delivers the perfect balance of sweetness with a slightly hoppy bitterness and medium body.
Molson Stock Ale
A traditional ale dating back to 1908, with a spicy, robust taste, created by a careful balance between the malt character of Nugget and aromatic Kent hops.
Pabst Blue Ribbon
Established in Milwalkee in 1844, PBR is an American lager with a clean, crisp flavour.
The original lite pilsner is brewed with the finest hops and malted barley to give Miller Lite its distinct flavour.
(12oz) $4.65 (20oz) $6.95 (60oz) $19.96
This full-flavoured, Irish-style ale boasts a remarkable character that's perfect for any occasion.
Blanche de Chambly
Best served with an orange slice, this Belgian-style wheat ale is unfiltered for a rich, cloudy appearance.
Creemore Springs Lager
Lager is made the world over, but Creemore Springs Premium Lager is one of a kind. It's always made with the best ingredients and a strict adherence to traditional brewing methods.
Brewed with Rocky Mountain water and high country barley, Coors Banquet is a classic crisp, full flavoured lager.
(10oz) $4.87 (18oz) $7.65
This famous Dutch lager is enjoyed the world over for its rich balanced taste and subtle fruity tones.
Murphy's Irish Stout
Imported from Ireland, it employs a top fermentation brewing method, using a dark roasted barley malt, with no added preservatives.
(10oz) $4.87 (18oz) $7.65
Naturally gluten free, Strongbow is a blend of bittersweet cider and culinary apples, making it a well balanced hard cider that is anything but ordinary.
A flavourful Swedish cider enjoyed by those who yearn for something refreshingly different.
Ask your server about our other 12 draught selections!
Canadian, Coors Light
Mike's Hard Lemonade,
Mike's Hard Berry,
Astica Sauvignon Blanc - Semillon
Bolla Pinot Grigio
Yellowtail Chardonnay -
Astica Merlot - Malbec
McGuigan Black Label Shiraz
Red Bull Energy Drink
Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Ginger Ale, 7-Up, Iced Tea, Soda, Tonic
Milk, Chocolate Milk
Clamato & Cranberry Juice
Orange, Apple, Grapefruit, Pineapple & Tomato Juice
Coffee, Tea and Herbal Tea
Dad's Root Beer
Perrier Sparkling Water