So… Why Draught Beer?
The debate between bottle lovers and draught lovers will continue throughout eternity. Here are a few things we do to ensure our draught is the best...
- The kegs are stored on delivery and held at 3°C. The draught lines are chilled to 3°C from the keg room right to the bar faucets.
- We regularly clean and maintain our draught lines. Clean lines, clean beer, perfect flavour.
- Nitrogen, at constant proper pressure, “drives” draught from keg room to faucet. This protects against oxidation and enhances the texture and head of draught, producing bubbles smaller than that of carbon dioxide which releases hidden aromas thus enhancing the taste.
- We use only BCGs. Beer Clean Glasses. The glass must be perfectly clean in order to provide the best result.
- Our inventory is computer monitored, ensuring proper ordering and rotation resulting in an always fresh glass of draught.
Draught Beer Selections
Domestics(12oz $3.98 20oz $6.19 60oz $18.14)
Amsterdam Big Wheel
Hop City Barking Squirrel
Hop City Polly Want a Pilsner
Hop City Hopbot IPA
Hop City 8'h Sin Black Lager
Molson Coors Light
James Ready Lager
Premiums (12oz $4.42 20oz $6.64 60oz $19.03)
Molson Coors Banquet
Creernore Springs Lager
Amsterdam Boneshaker IPA
Amsterdam Pale Rider
Amsterdam Spotted Cow Wheat
Nickle Brook Naughty Neighbour
Stouffville Red Falcon Ale
Imports (12oz $4.65 20oz $7.74)
Murphy's Irish Stout
Hacker-Pschorr Munich Lager
Strongbow Dry Cider
Rekorderlig Strawberry-Lime Cider
Cornish Orchards Pear Cider
Beers By The Bottle
Domestic Bottles - $5.31
Canadian, Coors Light
Import Bottles - $6.19
Coolers - $6.26
Mike’s Hard Lemonade, Mike’s Hard Berry, Twisted Tea
Astica Sauvignon Blanc - Semillon - 6oz 5.97, Bottle 24
Bolla Pinot Grigio - 6oz 6.64, Bottle 27
Yellowtail Chardonnay - 6oz 7.74, Bottle 31
Astica Merlot - Malbec - 6oz 5.97, Bottle 24
McGuigan Black Label Shiraz - 6oz 6.64 Bottle 27
Bolla Valpolicella - 6oz 7.74 Bottle 31
Red Bull Energy Drink - $4.25
Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Ginger Ale, 7-Up, Iced Tea, Soda, Tonic - $3.25
Milk, Chocolate Milk - $3.25
Clamato & Cranberry Juice - $3.25
Orange, Apple, Grapefruit, Pineapple & Tomato Juice - $3.25
Coffee, Tea and Herbal Tea - $2.25
Dad’s Root Beer - $4.25
Perrier Sparkling Water - $3.50
On The Side
Gravy - $1.50
Freshcut Fries - $4.99
Sweet Potato Fries - $7.25
Onion Rings - $7.25
Garden Platter - $7.99
Chips & Curry - $5.99
Poutine - $8.49
Our kitchen is open until 1:30am for dining in or take-out. Everyday. Period.
Special dietary requirements? Please notify your server and we will be glad to fulfill requests.
A 15% gratuity is applied to groups of eight or more. Ask your server about our senior’s discount.
Menu prices do not include HST.